mahabharat_in_english

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

mahabharat_in_english

My dear friends,
My name is M.VSubrahmanyam. I am interested in our great epic Mahabharata. Mahabharata was originally written by Krihna Dvaipaayana, also called, Veda vyasa, son of Saint Parasara. It was translated into many Indian Languages. Of those, the translation into Telugu by Three Poets called Kavitrayam is famous. But it isin verse type with almost sanskrit words. I am writing that script in simple english which can be understood by the present generation, especially, children and youth. I have completed Adi parva. I am writingSabhaparva. I will continue topost them continously. Please read them and tell others to read them and learn the moral values enunciated in that Great Epic.
M.V.Subrahmanyam
Hyderabad, South India.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home